Elks National Foundation shines a spotlight on service with the latest #ElksCare #ElksShare initiative. Have an idea for a community service project to promote family literacy or homelessness among our nation’s veterans? The Boulder Elks Lodge is looking for volunteers to help put these funds to work in our community. Call the Lodge at 303-442-5003 and find out more.
It’s the first day of Summer! But Mother Nature has thrown us a curve ball. Due to anticipated inclement weather, we are cancelling the BBQ on the patio tonight.
We will still provide dinner inside.
Bar open from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Food served from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Music provided by our guitar and ukulele players 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Bring you instruments or voice and join in.
Troop 77 was first chartered in Nederland, Colorado in 1939. It was not active during the World War II years, but has been continuously chartered with the Boulder Elks since 1949. That’s 60 years together!
Please join us on July 14th from 5 pm to 9 pm to celebrate the 80th Anniversary of Troop 77 and the 60th Anniversary of the Elks Lodge as its Sponsor.
There will be a Court of Honor from 5 pm – 6 pm, dinner at 6 pm and swimming from 7 pm – 9 pm. Tickets are $10 per person to cover the cost of the dinner.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com
Purchase tickets by July 7th (checks made out to BSA Troop 77 may be sent to John Kinsfather at 8403 W. Fork Road, Boulder, CO 80302 or you may pay at one of the Friday BBQ’s when you place your food order).
Please contact Elizabeth Stiles with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elks v. Flyers | June 8th, 2019
It’s a beautiful day at the Boulder Elks Lodge and Pool! We welcome the Rock Creek Flyers in the first swim meet of the season here at the Elks Lodge. Go Elks!
Thanks to all the swimmers, parents, coaches and volunteers!
Spend next Saturday, June 15th with us as the Elks take on the Meadows Beavers.
Get all decked out in purple for this meet and show your team spirit!
Did we mention there will be SWEET Prizes for best Elks spirit! (We encourage swimmers, parents and coaches to participate!)
Hello Boulder Elks Swim Families!
The 2019 season is just around the corner! Registration for summer 2019 is now open on the team website, www.boulderelksswimteam.org.
Here’s the news:
1. COACHING STAFF: Emily Sampl will be returning as the head coach this summer, and we also welcome back returning coaches Austin Vinton, Katie Roberts, Olivia Rock, Henry Maier, Mason Pendergast, and Nathan Rock. Our full coaching staff will be finalized over the next few months.
2. REGISTRATION: Registration for the 2019 summer season is now live! Go to boulderelksswimteam.org and click on the “Register” tab in the main menu. Please direct registration questions to Beth Leuchten.
3. PRACTICE SCHEDULE & CALENDAR: The practice schedule and meet dates are all up to date on the website. If you’d like to jumpstart the season, come to some of our ongoing winter practices! Practices are held Tuesdays through Fridays from 5:30-6:30pm at North Boulder Rec and Saturdays 9-10am at East Boulder Rec. Additional details are on the team website under the “Practices & Clinics/Pre-Season Swimming” tab.
4. BOULDER ELKS BEACH CLUB & SUMMER JOBS: Geoff Hawksworth will again serve as the manager for the Elks pool and the 2019 Boulder Elks Beach Club. Information for pricing (memberships, pool passes, etc.) can be found on the Boulder Elks website. For questions about the Beach Club, or to inquire about working at the pool this summer as a swim instructor, lifeguard, or in the snack shack, please contact Geoff.
5. SWIM LESSONS: We will offer swim lessons at the Boulder Elks pool this summer, and Emily Sampl will be heading up the lesson program again. Information about swim lessons are available on the team website under “Lessons/Beach Club.”
6. GOOD TIMES! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Boulder Elks Pre-season cookout, Little Fish/Big Fish Program, Team trip to Water World, Purple Poolozza Spirit Days, Parent Relays and more!
We can’t wait to see everyone for another amazing swim season! Any questions about the upcoming season can be directed to Coach Emily. Let’s get this party started!!
Swim season will be here before you know it! Rates for the 2019 Boulder Elks Beach Club are as follows:
BEFORE April 1, 2019:
Family Pass** / Member*: $260
Family Pass** / Non-Member: $305
Individual Pass / Member*: $105
Individual Pass / Non-Member: $130
AS OF April 1, 2019:
Family Pass** / Member*: $280
Family Pass** / Non-Member: $325
Individual Pass / Member*: $125
Individual Pass / Non-Member: $150
To inquire about a pool pass, please contact us.
*You must be a member of the national organization of the Elks Lodge, or your child must be a member of the Boulder Elks Swim Team.
**Family Pass includes up to five (5) people living in the same household. Additional family members can be added for $50 per person.